Amstel bier team jersey and pull

When I started my first vintage bike project, it turned out to be an ALAN track bike. I was inspired by Jos Lammertink, who became Dutch national pursuit champion (amateurs) in 1979.
Jos, a tall and strong guy, won the nationals and did pretty well on the worlds, too. This all despite his Alan bike. Also on the road (and probably offroad in CX) he rode Alan bikes, because the Alan importer (Piet Rentmeester) was bike supplier of the legendary Amstel bier (beer) amateur cycling team.

I ride my Alan track bike already several years now, but I was never abl to put my hands on an Amstel team jersey. This was my dream since I finished the build of the bike.
2 weeks ago I suddenly got the opportunity to buy a short sleeved race jersey (it is said that is was owned by team rider Marcel Arntz) and a long sleeved, knitted pull as well.